Thursday 26 February 2009

All Shapes, All Sizes, For Always - The All in One

BCBG Max Azria s/s 09
Derek Lam s/s 09

The All In One – Well, this is a difficult one – I love all in ones. I went to a film festival in August 08 and wore a one shouldered, wide legged black all in one. I haven’t worn it since, as it does make quite a statement and is very catwalk, glamorous, sophisticated, but I know its hung in my wardrobe awaiting it’s next showing. All in ones have the same effect as a Maxi dress, you can’t wear them everyday, often they are not particularly practical BUT also like the maxi dress, they elongate the torso, slim the body, have a great impact and look amazing (of course I am not talking about a Jump Suit here! [there’s a huge difference]). However, I wouldn’t advise anyone to invest in the all in one – I don’t think they’re consistent enough to spend huge amounts on. I think they are pretty much a high fashion garment – for such garments at fairly reasonable prices I would choose ASOS, Zara and Bershka.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: