Thursday 26 February 2009

All Shapes, All Sizes, For Always - The Strapless Dress



The Strapless Dress – This is my all time favourite. Firstly it’s slimming and reveals the best parts of the female body. Secondly, providing it’s the right colour it’s timeless, sexy and classy in spring, summer or winter. These dresses designed by Ermanno Scervino are to die for, my favourite being the rich caramel coloured one. If I had the funds I would snap this EXACT dress up in a split second and wear proudly for a lifetime– seeing as I definitely don’t have the funds I will be scouting a high street alternative. I have no doubt I will find something very similar in Zara. I will keep you informed! Ermanno Scervino spring/summer 09 collection is literally mouth watering, heart rate increasing, kidney’s fluctuating or whatever beautiful clothes do for you.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: